MARI MELABUR DENGAN SSPN-i PLUS!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I always pray for you, every day, after every prayer. don't worry


This picture was taken on August 2009 when my family fetch me from UKM to have a picnic at PD. It was such a memorable moment since the opportunity for us to gather like this rarely happen. But here I'm not going to talk about the picnic. It is about my mum. My lovely mum.

Final exam is just around the corner. As any student would do, I asked my mum to pray for me. The same usual answer that I'll get each time is, " I always pray for you, every day, after every prayer. don't worry". The moment I hear these magic words, I said these to myself " Me too, mum. I never forget to ask God to protect and shower both of you with love. I'll prove that this daughter of yours will pass the exam with flying colors. At least, I'll put my best foot forward, regardless the pain and hardship that are for sure waiting for me.

2 comments:

nurul husna binti ibrahim said...

hhuhuu..sedih la plok...nk nangis je rs...makkkkkkkkkk..

Hairiah bt Mohammad Shariff said...

alololo husna...la tahzan...