MARI MELABUR DENGAN SSPN-i PLUS!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Journeys of my feet buddies


Price :RM55
Brand :CROCODILE
Place :SOGO KL
Date :DISEMBER 08
Condition :A bit worn, but STILL WEARABLE

History of services
This shoes fulfill my longing for a footwear that are comfortable and water resistance. I walked fast, always running for a late bus and at the same time it should be suitable for casual attire to attend class and lecture. I wear this with my baju kurung, jeans, and skirts. For me, RM55 is quite expensive (to spend on my feet) but I am totally contented by the service provided. It never failed to accompany me who always have unexpected place and plan to go (even at night to catch the train).

Seized land
Hometown-Jengka
Pahang Matriculation College
UKM-PPBL, Pusanika,Pavilion,FPEND,FSSK,Za’ba, Unikeb,PTSL
Klang Valley
Kajang
Kuala Lumpur
Lumut,Perak



Price :RM17.70(after 70% discounted)
Brand :G.Davin
Place :Metro Plaza Kajang
Date :July 2009
Condition :Waiting to be send to a cobbler

History of Services
Just picked up when wondering at Plaza Metro Kajang at early semester 09'(PTPTN is just coming in and the money can't wait to come out, spent at shopping malls). It is very cheap yet comfortable.Besides, the flexible feature allow me to wear it on the go.The round tip with a ribbon remind me of my 'anastasia' in pet society. Just like my sandal shown previously, this shoes are multipurpose. I just wear it anywhere, with all sorts of attire.
Seized land
Hometown-Jengka
UKM-PPBL, Pusanika,PTSL,FPEND,FSSK,Za’ba, Unikeb,
Klang Valley
Kajang
Kuala Lumpur




Price :RM27
Brand :XES appeal
Place :JUSCO WANGSA MAJU
Date :AUGUST 2008
Condition :WORN OUT
History of services
I always wanted to have a high heel(to look more feminine,ahakss), but it must be very comfy to support my active lifestyle. Since the design is quite appealing to me, plus it is picked up by my hunny, hurm..this shoes had 'once' become my favorite footwear. Now, it has loses the ability to provide services because the owner is very bad at maintainance.
Seized land
Hometown-Jengka
UKM-PPBL, Pusanika,PTSL,FPEND,FSSK,Za’ba, Unikeb,
Klang Valley
Kajang
Kuala Lumpur

0 comments: