MARI MELABUR DENGAN SSPN-i PLUS!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hunnymoon?

+

Hunny+moon= hunnymoonlah!
why the hell i'm talking bout hunnymoon here? hurm.well.. I've read about Law of Attraction lately. Inspired by the reading and my experiences in life, I do believe philosophy of powerful thinking. I also believe in intuition, an inner voice that tell us about the future, connect us to our love ones.Back to hunnymoon, supposedly it is for married couple.(hey, whats wrong if i wanted a hunnymoon rite now?)You got to have these
1.a partner-who have lots lots lots of money(no money no hunney!)
2. venue
3. Camera

okey..for my hunnymoon, I've got half of number 1, where the partner is there but he is still working on the money, to collect his first millions so that we can travel around the world~ngee
For number 3, maybe next semester I'll try to be a successful biznessgirl next door and save enough money to buy a brand new digital camera
Rite now all i can do is just plan where to go with my hunny----
Paris?
Italy?
London?
Hawaiiii?
L.A?
Korea?JEju island
(influenced by korean muvis)
Japan?
or
-
-
langkawi
pangkor
cameron highland
bali
-
-
-

or at a nice home of our own? a lot cheaper.and comfortable. haha. I've been dreaming and dreaming and dreaming all these days (ciri2 dilanda escapism). Lets just leave it to God-hopefully the one that i'm dating today will be the one who I spent the rest of my life with. God bless us~

5 comments:

ziha said...

wahhh..sedang berhunnymoon ker??
hehe

Hairiah bt Mohammad Shariff said...

haha.berangannn

Atiqah said...

uissh berangan nk g pulau jeju..kte g pulau nami winter sonata..nnt lambai2 dr atas bot ek..hehe

ziha said...

ahh tak payah jauh..
kite bwk korang kat pulau pisang jer..
dekat sikit kat kg halaman ku..
sng nk jenguk2 korang nt..haha

Hairiah bt Mohammad Shariff said...

haha.org nk hunneymoon wtpe nk jenguk2 cik ziha oiiii