MARI MELABUR DENGAN SSPN-i PLUS!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

can't sleep well..=(

10:30pm, thursday
I just come back from kajang.
Have been out from 3pm, wondering and shopping at Metro mall; alone.
I guess not many people will go out alone like me, but i enjoy it very much.
Sometimes, somehow I need to spend time with myself. My shopping 'method' require much consideration and time. I have to make a wise decision. Nobody should watch or follow me while I'm looking at the product, even the salesgirl. Sorry to say I hate salesgirl who didn't have the soft skill in attending the customers. They make the customers run away rather than becoming more interested to purchase.

11:18pm
My rumet is having her practical now. Meaning, no rumet for this semester unless somebody will register later.huhu
Someone please tell me how to cope with this situation.
I can't sleep alone. It's terrible when you can't have a nice deep sleep and missed the sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Atiqah said...

same with me la..my room mate will be back earlier this sem, i will stay alone for a month later onwards..
just think positive...i normally berangan dulu before close my eyes..then, i will have a sweet dream..

Missjunne said...

okey dear,thnks..