1. Behave politely. If you have companion, lower down your volume when you
are having any conversation. Some people might find it quite irritating
to hear noises, plus waiting for the bus is not an enjoyable thing to do.
2. Prepare something to read. Anything. You might be a student of language
and linguistic, but take this opportunity to read something that is
beyond your course. Read for pleasure.
3. 'Berzikir dan berselawat'. This can calm you and make you closer to Allah swt. =)
1. ..treat your bus stop as a big dustbin. Dispose appropriately.
2. ..simply grumble. It adds years and wrinkle to your face. You might
end up looking older than your age.
3. .. ..leave without checking your place (when the bus arrive). In case
you might left something behind.
okey, thats all for now. have fun waiting for your bus!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Posted by Mrsjunne at 12/31/2009 05:31:00 PM