MARI MELABUR DENGAN SSPN-i PLUS!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

our special late dinner =)

Just now my stomach has been pleasantly filled by a bowl of spaghetti bolognese, fried mushrooms,chicken and frankfurter. Serve with hot Sabah Tea. I simply love it. Not just because it taste great( for an amateur like us ^^), the meal have been prepared with so much love and fun. There are about five of us, with a rice cooker and electric stove. Mind you, I'm living alone this semester and this is the first time I have so many guest in my room. =) =) =)

I feel soooooo happy ( my tummy feel a lot happier =P) and okay, till then, bubbye..

6 comments:

cokelat lover said...

fuyooo..dapnyer..
i pn nk jd u pnye guest la nnt..bole?? =p

ziha said...

KK..dok bilik sorang ke sekarang?? wahh xnk jemput kite ke?a

Missjunne said...

ye cik ziha..i live alone, my ex got practical at dengkil. mari2 sume...i jemput memeriahkan bilik i, sambil tu leh shopping kain pasang ngn blouse -las sem punye.hik2. wat tea party pun okey gak nih.heheh

Missjunne said...

kita pakai maxi ke dress, then wat karaoke.haha.nice gtu..

Atiqah said...

wow..girls day out..opps day in..hehe.nk join!!!

Missjunne said...

jom2..set date je.room i ready anytime.=)